Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Jurnal Pendidikan dan Keluarga is an Open Access Journal. The authors who publish the manuscript in this journal agree to the terms of Lisensi Creative Commons Atribusi 4.0 Internasional. This permits anyone to copy, redistribute, remix, transmit and adapt the work provided the original work and source is appropriately cited. This means: (1) Under the CC-BY license, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors grant others permission to use the content of publications in Jurnal Pendidikan dan Keluarga in whole or in part provided that the original work is properly cited. Users (redistributors) of Jurnal Pendidikan dan Keluarga are required to cite the original source, including the author's names, Jurnal Pendidikan dan Keluarga as the initial source of publication, year of publication, volume number, issue, and Digital Object Identifier (DOI); (2) Authors grant Jurnal Pendidikan dan Keluarga the right of first publication. Although authors remain the copyright owner.